A sultry, woodsy, smoky richness that is truly unique.
Our Tobacco Leaf candle fragrance is one of a select line created to remind us of the things we like most. WAX Candle Company’s hand-poured candles are crafted in small batches, and some variation in color and texture from the image shown here is normal. We offer each fragrance in several styles:
- Jars – A rustic 1-cup Mason jar filled with a coconut wax blend averaging a 50-65 hour burn time.
- 1-lb Pillars – A long-burning 4×2.5″ paraffin pillar – average burn time of 45 hours.
- 2-lb Pillars – A long-burning 4×5″ paraffin pillar – average burn time of 90 hours.
- 3-lb Pillars – A long-burning 4×7.5″ paraffin pillar – average burn time of 125 hours.
- Melts – A set of 6 molded 1″ scented cubes
Each WAX Candle Company Tobacco Leaf fragrance candle is made in our chandlery in Helena, Arkansas on the banks of the Mississippi River.