Habadash is the classic scent of a vintage department store. Balsam wood displays, penny loafers and leather jackets bound together by brass rings have all been plucked from time and captured here.
Our Habadash candle fragrance is one of a select line created to remind us of the things we like most. WAX Candle Company’s hand-poured candles are crafted in small batches, and some variation in color and texture from the image shown here is normal. We offer each fragrance in several styles:
- Jars – A rustic 1-cup Mason jar filled with a coconut wax blend averaging a 50-65 hour burn time.
- 1-lb Pillars – A long-burning 4×2.5″ paraffin pillar – average burn time of 45 hours.
- 2-lb Pillars – A long-burning 4×5″ paraffin pillar – average burn time of 90 hours.
- 3-lb Pillars – A long-burning 4×7.5″ paraffin pillar – average burn time of 125 hours.
- Melts – A set of 6 molded 1″ scented cubes
Each WAX Candle Company Habadash fragrance candle is made in our chandlery in Helena, Arkansas on the banks of the Mississippi River.