A scent as smoky as walking a trail through the Blue Ridge Mountains with the lingering smell from a fireplace over the ridge. Be it a cool evening or the harsh chill of winter, Smoky Fir surely warms the mood.
Our Smoky Fir candle fragrance is one of a select line created to remind us of the things we like most. WAX Candle Company’s handmade, coconut wax blend candles are crafted in small batches, and some variation in color and texture from the image shown here is normal. We offer each fragrance in several styles:
- Jars – A rustic 1-cup Mason jar filled with a coconut wax blend averaging a 50-65 hour burn time.
- 1-lb Pillars – A long-burning 4×2.5″ paraffin pillar – average burn time of 45 hours.
- 2-lb Pillars – A long-burning 4×5″ paraffin pillar – average burn time of 90 hours.
- 3-lb Pillars – A long-burning 4×7.5″ paraffin pillar – average burn time of 125 hours.
- Melts – A set of 6 molded 1″ scented cubes
Each WAX Candle Company Smoky Fir fragrance candle is made in our chandlery in Helena, Arkansas on the banks of the Mississippi River.